Search and Apply
Where would Sutter Health be without our employees? They are our most important assets and we are fortunate to have attracted some of the most talented professionals. We strive to provide our employees with a highly comprehensive benefit package.
Demonstrating Our Commitment
Although each Sutter Health affiliate is a separate business with its own policies and benefits, most facilities offer the following:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability/extended sick leave
- Paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, etc.)
- Leaves of absence, including family care, bereavement, etc.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Retirement benefits
- 403(b) or 401(k) Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Programs providing counseling
- Continuing Education Units
- Time off to attend courses required to maintain licensure
- Tuition reimbursement
You can check with the Human Resources Department of the Sutter affiliate you are considering to learn more about the specific benefits offered there.
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started