We want our professionals to feel supported, inspired and encouraged to learn and grow at Sutter Health. We offer a wide range of career development resources and opportunities to enhance your work and your life. Explore some of the options that may be available to you when you join our team.
We provide state-of-the-art, innovative programs, delivered by expert learning professionals, including:
- Online access to skill development modules, videos, tools and resources.
- Virtual classroom for convenient and engaging access to learning.
- Programs designed to enhance your leadership and management effectiveness.
Explore the additional options and development resources that may be available to you when you join our team.
- Transition in Practice (TiP) Program - Transition in Practice programs were designed to develop specialty nurses to meet the needs of our patients. As a Sutter Health RN, you have the opportunity to participate in programs that will prepare you for practice in the Emergency Department, Operating Room, Critical Care or Labor and Delivery.
- Sutter Certified Nurse Leader 1 — Empowering emerging registered nurse leaders to become courageous leaders.
- Continuing Education Course Certification — Providing learning opportunities to improve delivery of culturally and linguistically appropriate care.