Project Manager, Value Analysis - Work from HomeJob ID SSS-2112095 Date Posted 08/12/2021 Location Salt Lake City, Utah Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
Serves as a regionally based Value Management Project Manager in the areas of non-salary expense reduction with a focus on implementation. Facilitates and drives cost reduction opportunities in collaboration with regional and system-based value management activities. Assists the Regional Director, regional value management teams, and the system-based Strategic Sourcing Value Management teams in identifying savings initiatives and provides regular feedback on implementation progress. Develops presentations and progress reports on Regional Value Management activities. Assists hospitals, acute care facilities, and foundations in understanding methods and processes required to achieve measurable results. Provides expertise and assistance in implementing system and regional contracts to optimize expense reduction opportunities. Facilitates regional value management team meetings.
BA/BS or equivalent education/experience
• Experience and skills typically acquired in the following areas: budgeting, healthcare industry supplies, supply chain management, standardization, utilization, product implementation, contract management and value management
• Must have relevant Supply Chain experience
• Experience in a multi-site environment
• Demonstrated success in major project coordination and implementation of successful cost containment initiatives is required
• Proficiency in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio is required. Must be able to synthesize data and create meaningful presentation.
• Must be able to quickly grasp data provided in opportunity analyses and effectively secure feedback to the supplying source as to its quality
• Knowledge of healthcare products and equipment, inventory sources, and alternative sources of supply, purchasing, and distribution systems, contract administration, and new or emerging trends in the industry are required.
• Successful experience in the coordination of processes for numerous sites is high desirable
• Excellent team leadership and organization skills are required
• Proven ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
• Ability to manage complex situations with a high degree of variation.
• Must be able to successfully facilitate team meetings that may involve competing objectives
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Additional Location: 9100 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, California
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started