ERP Applications Developer 3 (Full time, 6 month, TEMPORARY)Job ID CWP-2007888 Date Posted 06/10/2020 Location Mather, California Schedule/Shift Temporary/Contract/ Day
Thank you for your interest in temporary contract opportunities with RightSourcing at Sutter Health and wanting to assist our team that proudly cares for more than 3 million of our neighbors across Northern California.
• Creates and/or utilizes product development tools, standards and methodologies.
• Analyzes medium-complex specifications provided by application analysts to create detailed, moderately complex technical design.
• Recommends how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, Web interfaces and/or hardware logic, which may be currently operating on multiple platforms, work together to meet the new and emerging enterprise requirements.
• Understands application workflow with ability to recommend to application analysts and end users an alternative solution.
• Proactively identifies potential issues with the integrity of the assigned systems and will ensure ability to accommodate increased requirements including transaction volumes and interfaces.
• May lead in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
• High familiarity with their assigned products to ensure that vendor solutions are optimized rather than creating new configurations.
• Identifies innovative solutions to achieve IS and Business Operational goals, objectives and deliverables.
• Writes moderately complex code in computer language appropriate to the assignment to create application programs to meet user’s needs.
• As requested, develops detail level code flow diagrams to communicate functionality at all levels of understanding.
• As requested, develops methods to efficiently use existing code components.
• Performs functional testing of code (their own as well as levels 1-2) to validate quality ensuring maximum efficiency with least possible impact to system.
• Creates and publishes technical documentation for all code generated; assists levels 1-2 in documentation.
• Leads and/or participates in code review sessions.
• Proven knowledge of all integration points with all other applications; server team; interfaces and other key areas.
Test and Implement
• Develops technical test scripts working with the applications analyst to ensure all areas of testing occurs including unit; integration; end user; and performance.
• Supports unit, integration, and end user testing by resolving identified defects and assists levels 1-2 in their issue resolutions.
• Participates in implementation cut-over meetings and may develop technical implementation cut-over plan.
• Executes cut-over plan and deploys code to production.
• Supports and recommends changes to the continued evolution of the design and architecture of the assigned applications to provide Sutter Health with future growth and expansion potential.
Employee Status: Temporary
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started