Central Scheduling Specialist - REMOTE (Full-Time, TEMPORARY)Job ID CWP-2017438 Date Posted 10/16/2020 Location Concord, California Schedule/Shift Temporary/Contract/ Day
Thank you for your interest in temporary contract opportunities with RightSourcing at Sutter Health and wanting to assist our team that proudly cares for more than 3 million of our neighbors across Northern California.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Associates degree or higher level education preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Two years hospital or medical office clerical support experience preferred.
- Experience executing Patient Access standards, processes, policies, procedures preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Computer keyboard skills; basic and terminal digit filing; good telephone and communication skills; reading and writing skills; computer literacy.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage frequent in-person and/or phone patient contacts while effective maintaining and documenting data in the electronic medical record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and active listening skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary in dealing with internal and external customer
- Accuracy and attentiveness to detail required
- Must be able to set and organize own work priorities, and adapt to change
- Ability to meet or exceed targeted customer service, productivity and quality standards
- Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Employee Status: Temporary
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started