RN Coodinator - COVID Tracing - REMOTE (Full-Time, TEMPORARY)Job ID CWP-2019676 Date Posted 11/19/2020 Location Sacramento, California Schedule/Shift Temporary/Contract/ Variable
Thank you for your interest in temporary contract opportunities with RightSourcing at Sutter Health and wanting to assist our team that proudly cares for more than 3 million of our neighbors across Northern California.
The ExMT RN Coordinator performs contact tracing for COVID-19+ high risk exposures when either the patient or health care worker (HCW) is the source of the exposure. The job includes conducting telephone interviews with HCWs, Infection Preventionists, Managers, and physicians to determine potentially exposed personnel and patients, and determining when a high risk exposure has occurred per the Sutter Health definition. Then the Coordinator notifies potentially exposed HCWs and patients by telephone. Coordinators will access and document in the exposure management team (ExMT) database and adhere to the ExMT standard work. The Coordinator works remotely and must be available to work on weekends.
***New graduate RNs are welcome to apply.***
RN graduate from an accredited school of nursing - required.
RN Lic - state of CA is required.
Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years of practical nursing experience, preferred; new nursing graduates may apply
• Preferred Scope and practice for RN’s in the State of California.
• Must have the ability to function independently and as a contributing member of an interdisciplinary team; ability to exercise independent, sound nursing judgment in planning and providing telephonic patient care.
• Professional knowledge of clinical nursing protocols
• Demonstrated and proficient skills in all steps of the nursing process.
• Ability to communicate with patients, physicians and other all health care workers in an effective, mature, caring manner telephonically.
• Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in EPIC documentation
• Demonstrated experience in Outlook, Skype, and Microsoft Teams
• Must be able to handle sensitive issues; effectively plan and organize and prioritize work, think critically to effectively solve unique problems as they arise or identify when to consult supervisor.
Employee Status: Temporary
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started