Director, Nursing - Cath Lab InvasiveJob ID SMCS-1923225 Date Posted 11/21/2019 Location Sacramento, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and education is preferred.
- Extensive successful management experience in a highly productive leadership role is required.
- Mastery in leading multiple levels of personnel in a multi-complex, dynamic environment is required.
- Prior experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting for a minimum of 3 years is necessary.
- Administrative or supervisory experience in a hospital department or health services is required.
- Demonstrates experience utilizing effective interpersonal communication, supervisorial, organizational, and priority-setting skills.
- Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and implement a patient focused program in a healthcare setting.
- The incumbent must be well versed in the administrative and clinical areas supervised.
- Qualifications include proven successful experience with physician relations, marketing opportunities, supervision, personnel management, clinical/nonclinical and operating budget preparation, project planning and management within a complex environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills along with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements including Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health care Organizations (JCAHO), Department of Health Services (DHS), and Title 22 specifications.
- The incumbent must be well versed in hospital and medical staff organization and structure; must be fluent in medical terminology to include diagnostic and operative procedures.
- Current knowledge of State, Federal and Professional industry standards pertaining to healthcare practice is desired.
- Knowledge of adult education principals is required.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started