Director, Financial Analysis - Labor ProductivityJob ID R-6055 Date Posted 12/27/2022 Location Sacramento, California Schedule/Shift/Weekly Hours Regular/Days/40
Organization:SHSO-Sutter Health System Office-Valley
Position Overview:Leads system program for Workforce Effectiveness. Activities for developing and managing the processes for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness for both the service provided to clients and the operations. Measures the performance of service delivery teams and operational processes per service agreements and business case. Identifies financial performance gaps related to labor optimization and generating reports accordingly.
This is a work from home position in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah. This position will also have occasional onsite visits.
Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.
- Bachelor's: Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or a related field or equivalent education/experience
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 12 years experience with extensive proven successful demonstrating positive results in financial planning and analysis, including seasoned experience providing direction to the planning process.
- 12 years experience in project management, development of financial plans and proven ability in management skills.
- Previous experience in labor optimization & productivity preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of health care industry and healthcare reimbursement.
- Knowledge of physician group, hospital, ambulatory, and health care administration within an integrated system based delivery organization.
- Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with executives and other key customers.
- Must have communication skills, including written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Must have problem identification and analysis skills.
- Must be able to train and delegate responsibility and authority to staff.
- Must be able to communicate complex financial and business information to many stakeholders who may not have technical backgrounds.
- Must have computer skills, including spreadsheet, word processing, database and presentation software.
- Must have experience developing effective working relationships with demanding executives and maintaining a positive forward focus in the face of confrontational and/or politically charged situations.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to use personal influence to persuade others to accomplish results without direct lines of authority.
- Must have ability to work in a matrix environment.
Pay Range: $70.93-$113.49
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
This position is work from home eligible.
Number of Openings:1
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment. Applicants for specific positions are still required to disclose certain convictions during the application process, and those convictions may also be considered in determining eligibility for employment in accordance with applicable law.Apply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started