US/NA - 3 Tower Med SurgJob ID SRMC-2010572 Date Posted 07/31/2020 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Day/Evening/Night
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Nursing Assistant Certification is preferred or completion of nurse assistant training or
• Prior acute-care or sub-acute-care experience as Unit Secretary is desired.
• Experience as a Nurse Assistant in an acute-care facility or recent extended-care experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology and basic anatomy.
• Clinical/Basic Life Support Certification-HCP- Issued by AHA, required.
• Demonstrated ability to appropriately handle public contact, confidential information and maintain effective workflow systems; able to prioritize.
• Demonstrated skills in the use of computer equipment and software programs.
• Possess ability to read, speak, and write English legibly, spell correctly, and perform basic mathematics.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening/Night
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: One Weekend a Month
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started