Pharmacist - Emergency DepartmentJob ID SRMC-2114942 Date Posted 09/14/2021 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Night
- Compounds and dispenses medications accurately for delivery to patient care areas.
- Documents intervention, outcomes and performance improvement.
- Manages medication therapy/protocols as a part of physician-pharmacist-nurse team.
- Provides functional supervision to supportive personnel.
- Provides medication information and education to medical staff and patients.
- Graduate from a college of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education required.
- PharmD and Post Graduate Residency are desirable.
- Licensed as a Pharmacist (R.Ph) in the state of California required.
- ACLS within 60 days of hired required.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, delegation skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a complex and dynamic environment and take appropriate actions in emergent situations.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, tactful and diplomatic manner.
- Must have teamwork and delegation skills.
- Must have the skills to produce accurate work results within established timeframes.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Night
Shift Hours:10 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Other
Weekend Requirements: Every Other Weekend
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:70
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started