Food Production Worker - Nutrition & Food ServicesJob ID SRMC-2017251 Date Posted 10/15/2020 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Day/Evening
Performs food preparation and storage, serving of meals and snacks, cleaning and storing of dishes, utensils, pots, and general department sanitation. May be assigned to tray line, cafeteria, dish room, host/hostess, or catering or may be assigned to relieve in other areas. Recording of data is a part of this position. Food products require very simple preparation.
- Cleans and sanitizes dishes, utensils, equipment and other kitchen areas according to department standards.
- Coordinates with other positions to ensure timely service of food.
- Follows department safety and sanitation standards including proper use of chemicals and personal protective equipment.
- May be assigned to stock, serve, replenish foods in cafeteria, tray line or catering areas.
- May be responsible for cafeteria cash handling following department procedures.
- May have patient interactions including tray passing following department procedures.
- Meets dashboard goal for full performance of patient satisfaction.
- Prepares and serves food products that meet department quality and quantity standards.
Education/ Knowledge / Licensure/ Certification / Registration:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Individual exceptions will be made if the applicant has had a work history demonstrating the ability to perform in a similar position.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as well as understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions.
- Must have sufficient mathematical ability to perform basic measurement and portioning activities including increasing and decreasing recipes.
- Previous food service, cashiering and sanitation experience is desirable, but not required.
- Ability to meet established deadlines and multi-task in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Saturday-Sunday
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started