Thank you for your interest in working within the Sutter Health System. Our organization is implementing two exciting enhancements, a transition of the technology that supports our employment application process and the realignment of our jobs to a common career framework across our system. These changes will further enhance the career development experience for our employees and applicants. As a result of this change, there may be adjustments to job descriptions, job postings, and job titles between May and July 2022. Any impacts on you as an applicant will be shared directly with you throughout the selection process. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Sutter Health!
Clinical Research Coordinator II, Oncology ResearchJob ID SVH-2204699 Date Posted 05/06/2022 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Health Sciences or equivalent combination of education / experiencea such as a Bachelor's Degree with five (5) years of experience in the health care field.
- Course work in medical terminology and procedures required.
- Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) or Certified Clinical Research Coordinator (CCRC) required.
- Phlebotomy certification required within three months of highly desirable.
- Minimum of two years experience conducting clinical research is required.
- Experience in restrospective data collection, patient interviewing, and interacting with a variety of patient populations in a variety of patient setting is required.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to prioritize and organize work is required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of FDA regulations protecting human subjects in research is required.
- Basic understanding of safeguarding confidential information is required.
- Must have basic clinical skills to obtain patient vitals (measure pulse, respiration rate, blood pressure, EKG, height and weight, draw and process blood samples) is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with participants, colleagues and subordinates.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, ability to meet timelines and attention to detail are required.
- Must be capable of prioritizing daily tasks with minimal guidance.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
- First-hand knowledge of hospital policies and patient care standards is desired.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Other,Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Additional Location: 2801 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, California
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started