Clinical Operation Support Specialist, Cath LabJob ID SRMC-2105249 Date Posted 04/07/2021 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
This position drives and supports operational initiatives using informatics methodologies. The role can be both responsible and accountable for assessing operational needs and developing/delivering solutions. This role requires a registered nurse who has demonstrated operational, clinical, and technical expertise. This position contributes to the development of system-wide practice standardization to support the interdisciplinary delivery of consistent clinical care and documentation of that care. Additionally the position is expected to drive operational work groups to meet the needs of the affiliates operational initiatives. The position uses clinical and critical thinking skills when participating and leading in efforts to improve clinical and operational standards. The position acts as a liaison with other departments and supports standard work within those units.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (will consider candidates with BSN in progress)
- Master's In Nursing preferred
- Registered Nurse - State Licensure - RN Required
- EPIC Certification - EPIC Or Proficiency in a clinical Epic Module Preferred
- Minimum of three years of progressive nursing experience in nursing workflows and in the Electronic Health Record. Required
- Expertise in at least one area of operational/clinical nursing practice (e.g. Critical Care, PeriOp, Women and infants) Required
- Experience in leading work groups of stakeholders to solve problems and deliver results. Required
- Experience in using data to implement and sustain change initiatives. Required
- Acute care clinical experience required Required
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of informatics methods.
- Advanced knowledge of one area operational/clinical nursing practice (e.g. Critical Care, PeriOp, Women and Infants)
- Must be near expert user of windows applications:
o Microsoft Word
o Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understanding and management of challenging, complex and rapidly changing situations
- Excellent writing, planning, computer and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Maintaining flexibility in a changing environment.
- Ability to work in a self-motivated, independent capacity essential.
- Ability to effectively present ideas at the executive level.
- Performs duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction.
- Ensures that routine and priority tasks are completed within established departmental guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate local, state, federal and other health care regulations and legal regulations and requirements of specialty.
- Familiarity with LEAN principles
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started