Certified Nursing Assistant Surgery Center
Nurses at Sutter Health are at the core of our relationships with patients and families, who trust us to provide them with the personalized care they deserve at the most vulnerable moments of their lives.
Our nurses helped create and embrace Sutter’s Nursing Philosophy of Care, a foundation that blends with Sutter’s core values to provide nurses with a unique and diverse environment where they can reach their full potential.
No matter what stage of your career, you’ll find a culture where we care about one another and offer a vast range of choices and possibilities to work with some of the most talented clinicians in the country.
- JOB TYPE: Full Time
- JOB LEVEL: All Levels
- TRAVEL: Home Health & Hospice Only
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
Paid Time Off
Holidays, sick days, leaves of absence
Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
Corporate Discount and Perks
Exclusive pricing and discounts at a variety of retailers
ResponsibilitiesJob ID PAMF-1925613 Date Posted 06/26/2020 Location Palo Alto, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
- High school diploma or equivalent/relevant training or work experience required.
- Current CNA certificate required.
- Current AHA BLS certification required.
- Previous working experience in specialized area preferred.
- Knowledge of body mechanics.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize tasks in order to complete assignments within the time allotted and maintain standard workflow.
- Ability to work with others in a flexible and cooperative manner.
- Strong communication and active listening skills; including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations to determine accurate I&O and patient’s weight.
- Answers telephone, establish filing systems, excellent communication skills, input data into computer programs.
- Fax, personal computer keyboarding and software skills, photocopier, Nurse Call systems, label maker.
- Sufficient interpersonal skills to interact effectively and appropriate with patients, families and other staff.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started