Thank you for your interest in working within the Sutter Health System. Our organization is implementing two exciting enhancements, a transition of the technology that supports our employment application process and the realignment of our jobs to a common career framework across our system. These changes will further enhance the career development experience for our employees and applicants. As a result of this change, there may be adjustments to job descriptions, job postings, and job titles between May and July 2022. Any impacts on you as an applicant will be shared directly with you throughout the selection process. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Sutter Health!
Per Diem Food Service WorkerJob ID R-5271 Date Posted 08/05/2022 Location Oakland, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/Casual/Days
Position Overview:Performs a variety of duties on the trayline (i.e., trayline starter, cold station, dish up, hot beverage, soups and vegetables, load and catch and scrape trays). Delivers food carts to nursing stations and maintains a clean cafeteria.
- HS Diploma or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. or equivalent education/experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Demonstrates ability to use various food services supplies and equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Education:High School Diploma (Required)
Days of the Week:Variable
Weekend Requirements:Every Weekend
Employee Status:Per Diem/Casual
Number of Openings:1
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Apply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started