Clinical Supervisor, Sutter Health Transfer CenterJob ID CPMC-2020752 Date Posted 02/23/2021 Location Novato, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Evening
The SHTC Supervisor works in collaboration with the Manager, Director and VP of Care Management to manage and implement the strategic plan for the department as assigned. The Supervisor collaborates with Medical Director. Reporting to this position are SHTC RNs and other support staff as determined by the Director. The Supervisor has frequent contact with the Administrative Team, Nurse Executive and Directors, Quality Directors, Ancillary Services Directors, Claims and Finance Department leaders, Medical Directors, Medical Staff leaders, physicians, as well as contact with patients/families.
- BS in Nursing required; BSN with 3 years recent experience in Critical Care or Emergency Department required, OR, equivalent education/experience
- Master's preferred
- CA RN current license required
- National Certification in Nursing field preferred
• Critical Care;
• Emergency Department,
• House Supervisor,
• Case Manager in Critical Care or Emergency Department,
• Critical Care or Emergency Department Manager,
• Surgical or Transfer Center
Recent Clinical Supervisory or Lead experience in an acute care facility with multi-disciplinary team preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of EMTALA and HIPAA regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory and accrediting agency requirements preferred.
- Microsoft Office preferred and strong PC skills required.
- Knowledge of medical, managed care terminology and third party reimbursement preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong self-starter with organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to work with multiple priorities, managing the stress of balancing conflicting priorities and fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of EHR and database applications. Administrator duties for all applicable systems/applications. Understanding of data analysis and database systems required.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Every Other Weekend
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started