Acute Care Nursing Assistant, OncologyJob ID MMCM-2102985 Date Posted 02/22/2021 Location Modesto, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Night
- 24-hour emergency care
- inpatient and outpatient surgery
- specialty services in obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, sleep disorders and physical therapy
- a Level II Trauma Center
- Wellness Program
- Retirement/Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- High school diploma or equivalent education experience.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic skills in reading, writing and arithmetic.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of care for the patient population.
- Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Six (6) months or greater of recent patient experience.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Night
Shift Hours: 12 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 72
Applications Accepted: All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started