Executive Assistant - TemporaryJob ID CWP-2105084 Date Posted 03/30/2021 Location Burlingame, California Schedule/Shift Temporary/Contract/ Day
Thank you for your interest in temporary contract opportunities with RightSourcing at Sutter Health and wanting to assist our team that proudly cares for more than 3 million of our neighbors across Northern California.
*This role has the possibility of going temp to perm*
• Provides a wide range of complex administrative and project support. Serves as the administrative point person for all development staff as they complete tasks delegated by the CMO Team. • Coordinate the Executives' calendar, and schedule appointments & meetings involving key CMO.
• Along with the Executive Assistant to the CMO, candidate will arrange meeting dates, prepares and distributes relevant meeting materials, finalizes agendas, records & transcribes meeting minutes, arranges for refreshments & manages meeting outcomes & action items.
• Ensures that all assigned tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Ensures that the integrity of departmental office procedures is maintained.
• Works with multiple software applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics & presentation software, electronic calendar & email.
• Accurately manages the portfolio of the CMO. Uses technical skill to create and update queries & reports as requested. Ensures timely & accurate distribution of these reports to the Board of Trustees and Executive staff.
• Follows up on database action items. Gathers & analyzes information required for administrative & prospect reporting.
• Must be able to comprehend a complex set of issues & demands from various sources & distill into a linear, well-thought out plan of action.
• High level, & often confidential interface with Board members, physicians, senior management, volunteers, & other staff members within the organization to facilitate requests & provide information related to the work of the CMO Team.
• Works as key administrative contact on behalf of the CMO Team.
• Provides high-level telephone support to the CMO Team. Answers screens, & manages caller needs, handles a wide range of information dissemination to callers, maintaining discreet confidentiality at all times.
• Consistently upholds quality requirements related to the daily operation & administrative functions at the Foundation including: phone etiquette, document preparations, meetings coordination, deadline adherence, project coordination, donor interactions, & Board relations.
Consistently exhibits Service Standard behaviors set forth in the attached Service Performance Standards (see attached listing).Candidate will coordinate meeting invitations, minutes, agendas, uploading of Board packets, invitation and coordination with guest speakers.
Prepares PowerPoint and other presentations, support materials and handouts for the CMO and for designated meetings.
Orders supplies/equipment as needed by the CMO or Safety. Manages Expense Reports as proxy for the CMO.
Manages purchasing card according to SH standards with appropriate purchases on behalf of CMO and Safety and Quality team. Serves as resource to the team on standard Sutter Health system functionality (Kronos, Ascend, IS support)
- Five + years related experience in executive level administrative support - Required
- Five + years related experience supporting executives -Required
- Related project management experience-Highly desired
- Must be able to work in a demanding, high paced environment. -Required
- Must be able to multitask -Required
- Must be able to navigate through Office 365 - Required
- Good time management skills - Required
Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started