Radiology/Mammogram/X-ray Technician - Full Time, Day/Evening
Our imaging professionals care for patients and their family members in collaboration with clinicians to provide imaging services of the utmost quality.
At Sutter Health, you’ll have access to industry-leading technology as well as the opportunity to develop your career, whether that’s working in multiple modalities, moving into the CT, MRI or cardiac cath lab, or pursuing other fulfilling paths.
If you’re a gifted communicator with the flexibility to meet patient needs, take your place on our team. Explore this opportunity and join us today.
- JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Part-Time
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level
What makes a successful Sutter Health Imaging professional? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Digitally savvy
- Technologically savvy
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
Paid Time Off
Holidays, sick days, leaves of absence
Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
Corporate Discount and Perks
Exclusive pricing and discounts at a variety of retailers
ResponsibilitiesJob ID SGMF-1900617 Date Posted 01/11/2019 Location Stockton, California
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation (SGMF)is a non-profit, multi-specialty health care organization affiliated with Sutter Health. Based in Modesto, SGMF provides quality medical care, health education and research activities in a five-county area. SGMF's medical staff includes family practitioners, internists and pediatricians, as well as a range of specialist physicians. Services include imaging, nuclear medicine, a health library, health education programs, occupational medicine, diabetes education, nutrition counseling, infertility counseling, and weight management.
- Must have a current license as a registered technologist with the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
- Current licensure as a Certified Radiology Technologist (CRT) from the State of California is required. A new graduate, who has obtained ARRT registry, maybe hired and show proof of CRT status within 90 days of hire.
- Required to obtain a fluoroscopy permit within 1 year of hire.
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved or accredited school of Radiology Technology.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers card is required.
- Radiology Technologist experience preferred, new graduates are welcome.
- Ambulatory healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with CR, DR, PACs, and equipment from a wide variety of manufactures is desirable.
- Must be knowledgeable of technical factors and radiographic views.
- Knowledge of age-specific criteria for population served is required
- The individual must possess the ability to perform a variety of technical procedures that require independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to effectively and efficiently complete all imaging referrals.
- Must be able to organize work assignments, maintain accurate and complete records.
- Able to maintain a high degree of accuracy in procedural detail.
- Operates equipment in an appropriate manner, identifies problems and makes modifications, and ensures specific requirements and responsibilities of each procedure performed are met..
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.