Staffing Office Coordinator - Per DiemJob ID SSRRH-1922995 Date Posted 09/16/2020 Location Santa Rosa, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Variable
The new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (SSRRH) is located in the heart of Northern California's famous wine country, just 50 miles north of San Francisco and 30 minutes from the beautiful Pacific Coast. Providing quality health care services to the residents of Sonoma County for over 130 years, SSRRH has 135 licensed beds and serves a population of more than 130,000 people. Centers of excellence include: Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Women's and Children's Services, and Level III NICU.
This is a key support position for all nursing managers. The position provides productivity, license and education tracking, and operational support to ensure safe and adequate staffing. Under the direction of the Staffing Office Director and Nursing Supervisors, he/she maintains an organized flow of clerical, computer, communication, and staffing, scheduling and related activities within the staffing office. The position ensures a fully centralized staffing office. He/She has responsibility for maintaining computerized staffing records and for the maintenance and upkeep of the automated staffing office scheduler (ANSOS). The position oversees the integrity and compliance of local registry files to meet all state and federal regulations.
- Overall responsibility for coordinating the staffing, scheduling and report writing responsibilities of the staffing office.
- Responsible for accurate reconciliation of registry billing and maintenance of accurate records of registry hours and charges
- Provides the PCE and managers with timely productively reports and monthly registry costs
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with SMCSR employees and outside nursing agencies.
- Ensures that staffing and acuity records are maintained per JCAHO and Title 22 Regulations
- Ensures that local registry files are compliant with Title 22 regulations
- Ensures that ANSOS data is maintained and modified on an ongoing basis to ensure accuracy and integrity of ANSOS
- Management reports will be consistently produced according to predetermined schedules
- Maintains a quality management system to provide for audits and confidentiality of ANSOS data
- Maintains security functions of ANSOS
- Runs regular quality reports for data integrity of ANSOS.
- Develops staffing office procedure guidelines with management input
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started