Thank you for your interest in working within the Sutter Health System. Our organization is implementing two exciting enhancements, a transition of the technology that supports our employment application process and the realignment of our jobs to a common career framework across our system. These changes will further enhance the career development experience for our employees and applicants. As a result of this change, there may be adjustments to job descriptions, job postings, and job titles between May and July 2022. Any impacts on you as an applicant will be shared directly with you throughout the selection process. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in working for Sutter Health!
Occupational Therapist II - PM&RJob ID CPMC-2122055 Date Posted 12/14/2021 Location San Francisco, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
- Graduate of an accredited school of occupational therapy.
- California licensed occupational therapist or California license applicant.
- Occupational Therapists providing hand therapy, physical-agent modalities, or swallowing evaluation or treatment must be in compliance with Occupational Therapy Advanced Practice regulations.
- Participation in professional organization is strongly encouraged.
- Clinical specialty certification is optional.
- One continuing education course for each year of practice is desirable.
- Maintains current CPR Certification.
- Demonstrates competency with basic diagnoses.
- Must have manual and physical skills to perform high quality patient care with patients of any weight or age and with multiple diagnoses.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years of licensed experience in occupational therapy of which 1 year is at CPMC
- Inpatient Psych OT experince is preferred.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:72
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Additional Location: Castro at Duboce, San Francisco, California
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started