Patient Service Representative, DermatologyJob ID PAMF-2119558 Date Posted 01/05/2022 Location San Carlos, California Schedule/Shift Full Time/ Day
Under general supervision, operates as part of the care team performing a variety of functions such as greeting patients, patient registration, insurance coverage and eligibility verification, scheduling and telephone management.
- Provides front desk support and customer service satisfaction to patients in a courteous and professional manner in accordance with performance standards.
- Schedules and registers patient appointments and information.
- Accesses EHR to communicate to clinical staff members and/or physicians through telephone encounters using SBAR format and/or appropriate smart phrases.
- Balances cash sheet and cash drawer in accordance with performance standards.
- Operates a multi-line telephone console.
- Completes clerical and other front desk support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience in a customer service position
- Preferred: Graduate of a Medical Receptionist training program
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Saturday
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started