Utility EngineerJob ID R-37770 Date Posted 05/26/2023 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift/Weekly Hours Regular/Days/40
We are so glad you are interested in joining Sutter Health!
Organization:SRMC-Sutter Roseville Med Center
Position Overview:Performance of different tasks which include general minor maintenance, running errands, and providing assistance as required by journeyman engineers.
Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required degree or diploma.
- HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- Associate's: AS degree in mechanical, electrical technology or equivalent education/experience
- Other: Mechanical/electrical trade school apprenticeship completion
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- DL-California Drivers Class C
- AUTO-Automobile Insurance
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge and ability to operate shop tools, stationary and portable shop tools.
- Understanding of refrigeration, hydraulics, computers, and basic electrical test equipment.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and technical manuals.
- Works with electrical, mechanical and other complex systems.
- Must be able to prioritize work and complete tasks independently with or without supervision.
Pay Range: $55.44 - $55.44 / hr
The salary range for this role may vary above or below the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into account several factors including but not limited to a candidate’s experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications, department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits package.
Days of the Week:Variable
Number of Openings:1
Sutter Health is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment. Applicants for specific positions are still required to disclose certain convictions during the application process, and those convictions may also be considered in determining eligibility for employment in accordance with applicable law.Apply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started