Speech Therapist *Limited Term*Job ID SRMC-2019628 Date Posted 11/20/2020 Location Roseville, California Schedule/Shift Part Time/ Day
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed speech-language pathology treatment programs in applicable care setting (hospital, ambulatory, inpatient rehabilitation unit, skilled nursing, home health, psychiatric care facility, senior care program). Clinically supervises aides, assistants , students and or clinical fellowship year staff.
- Assures efficient management of work processes, by completing tasks and assignments by time standards.
- Completes post-intervention activities: session closure, documentation, communication, charge capture.
- Prepares for therapeutic intervention.
- Provides initial evaluation of patient's abilities and designs appropriate intervention plans.
- Treats patients with therapeutic procedures, modalities and or equipment to improve function.
Education/ Knowledge, including Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- Completion of ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC).
- Current state licensure as a speech-language pathologist, Will consider clinical fellowship year applicant.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Graduate of an accredited speech-language pathology program: master's or doctorate degree in speech-language pathology.
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment, balance multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
- Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic application and hardware functions required for applicable care setting.
Employee Status: Limited Term
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Part Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 48
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started