Our imaging professionals care for patients and their family members in collaboration with clinicians to provide imaging services of the utmost quality.
At Sutter Health, you’ll have access to industry-leading technology as well as the opportunity to develop your career, whether that’s working in multiple modalities, moving into the CT, MRI or cardiac cath lab, or pursuing other fulfilling paths.
If you’re a gifted communicator with the flexibility to meet patient needs, take your place on our team. Explore this opportunity and join us today.
- JOB TYPE: Per Diem
- JOB LEVEL: Mid-Level
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
Paid Time Off
Holidays, sick days, leaves of absence
Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
Corporate Discount and Perks
Exclusive pricing and discounts at a variety of retailers
ResponsibilitiesJob ID MMCM-1911907 Date Posted 05/20/2020 Location Modesto, California Schedule/Shift Per Diem/ Variable
- Minimum A.S. Degree in Radiologic Therapy Technology or Radiation Therapy from an accredited school.
- Graduate of a Joint Review Committee, (AART), approved school of Radiation Technology.
- Current California Radiation Therapy license and National Board Certified in Radiation Therapy via ARRT.
- Must pass National Radiation Therapy Board Exam within 60 days to meet minimum qualifications.
- BLS CPR current certification or completed within 90 days of hire.
- In depth knowledge of radiation therapy treatment, including physical, psychosocial, and psychological needs of patients and families.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of unit specific age criteria for patient population.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills.
- Ability to write, read, hear, and verbally communicates in English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Completion of unit specific orientation and competencies within 90 days of hire.
1. Prior Radiation Therapy experience.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
This position may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport, dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started