Polysomnographic Technician- Sleep Center (Days)Job ID PAMF- 1823335 Date Posted 01/11/2019 Location Sunnyvale, California
- Certified Polysomnographic Technologist within 18 months of hire
- Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) required upon hire
- Current AHA BLS/CPR certification
- Completion or current enrollment in a polysomnography program associated with a state licensed and/or nationally accredited educational facility.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Polysomnographic Trainee with documented in all required competencies.
- Must successfully complete training and certifications required to become a Polysomnographic Technologist within 18 months of hire.
- Travel between work locations within the bay area may be required
- Working nights shifts may be required
- Documented participation in an average of 10 hours per year of AMA Category 1 CME or CEC sleep -related educational activities over a three year period.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Rotating
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 72
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.