Nurse Midwife-OB/GYN-Santa Cruz (per diem)Job ID PAMF-1817593 Date Posted 10/17/2018 Location Santa Cruz, California
- Graduation from an accredited school of nurse-midwifery.
- Active, unrestricted CA RN license;
- Active, unrestricted CA Certified Nurse Midwife license
- Certification by the American Midwifery Certification Board
- CA BRN issued Furnishing license
- DEA number with CS II-V prescriptive authority or DEA number/eligible.
- CPR/BLS Certification as per established PAMF policy
- NRP if required by hospital for privileges department.
- Six months related clinical experience
- Bilingual (Spanish)
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 10 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Saturday-Sunday
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: Per Diem
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.