Nursing Supervisor, per diem - Mission Bernal CampusJob ID CPMC-1820660 Date Posted 01/08/2019 Location San Francisco, California
The Nursing Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Nursing personnel on a designated shift. She/he serves as a coordinator and as a liaison between the nursing units and other departments. She/he is the administrative representative in the
1. Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
2. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalency preferred.
1. Knowledge of nursing operations and staffing functions/regulatory requirements.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
4. Strong service orientation
1. Two years acute care clinical experience within the last four years required.
2. Previous managerial or supervisory experience preferred.
D. Meets screening criteria of Human Resources and Occupation Health.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: One Weekend a Month
Schedule: Per Diem
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: per diem
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started