Manager, Social Media and Content MarketingJob ID SHSO-1906893 Date Posted 06/14/2019 Location San Francisco, California
A digital content and social media expert, this position is responsible for implementing and maintaining Sutter Health's social media strategies across all social media platforms. This role will build and engage our online communities by creating content that informs, educates and inspires our audiences. Skillfully leveraging consumer insights, market trends, and innovations in social media, this Manager will identify and create content strategies for brand campaigns, evergreen programs, real-time events, and service line/segment marketing efforts, and bring those strategies to life through development and publishing of top-tier social content.
In addition to driving social content strategies and development, the person in this role is also responsible for managing the publishing and performance tracking for Sutter Health's social media channels.
This Manager will partner closely with the Paid Advertising team and Brand Team on strategies and creative development for paid social media campaigns.
Reporting to the Director of Social Media and Content Marketing, this position will lead and inspire a team of several direct reports and an extended team of colleagues involved with social media at Sutter Health. . As Sutter Health expands its brand and segment marketing, this position will oversee a growing number of content strategists to support Sutter Health's reach into expanding markets and services.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Creative/Graphic Design, Economics, Journalism, Marketing, PR, Visual Communications or related field required.
- MBA desired.
- Typically 6+ years of working experience in digital content and social media marketing
- Significant experience in communications development, project management, writing marketing briefs, briefing and managing creative teams, , and overseeing the development of written materials
- Experience interpreting and translating brand strategies into social media programs
- Proven success at using social media to advance consumer brands
- Experience with social media content publishing tools such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Percolate, Hootsuite, WordPressExperience with social media performance metrics including the analytics dashboards on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Experience partnering with analytic teams to define analyses and dashboards, and interpret those results to extract insights
- Healthcare industry experiences a plus
- Knowledge with digital content development and basic digital design principals
- Extensive understanding of digital and social marketing industry trends, tactics, current events, and user behavior
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams and foster growth for team members in constantly-changing field of social media
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills necessary
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a fluid, rapidly-changing environment
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started