Licensed Vocational Nurse PediatricsJob ID SPMF-1903456 Date Posted 08/22/2019 Location San Francisco, California Schedule/Shift Full Time / Day
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation is a not for profit corporation that exists to provide medical services, research and education. The foundation provides the infrastructure for the delivery of physician services, and contracts with a separate corporation comprised of physicians and other care providers to deliver the clinical services. This multi-specialty foundation will provide a platform from which new physicians can be recruited to continue to provide physician services in a nonprofit, community setting. The Foundation's vision is to create a medical group that will deliver high quality, market competitive medical services.
Provides specific functions for the care and treatment of patients in the Ambulatory Care setting. The incumbent must possess exceptional public relations/customer service skills, as well as a working knowledge of standard medical assisting. The LVN assists the physician/mid-level clinician by providing clinical support in all aspects of patient care.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse in California required.
- CPR certification required.
- Combination of education and experience sufficient to perform primary responsibilities as would be typically obtained in a 2-year Licensed Vocational Nursing Program required.
- Two-three (2-3) years of practical experience as an LVN in a physician's office preferred.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Rotating
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started