Administrative Secretary - Pulmonary Function - BenefitedJob ID CPMC-1823376 Date Posted 01/09/2019 Location San Francisco, California
- 2+ years of administrative or research assistant experience required.
- Prior experience in a public health setting or education strongly preferred.
- Has solid experience and proficiency with MS Office suite software and PowerPoint; has strong Excel skills to prepares summary tables and graphics in Excel or PowerPoint for publications, reports and presentations.
- Must produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be skilled at managing competing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Works independently and as part of a team.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.