Facilities Clerk - Entry LevelJob ID SSS-1918846 Date Posted 12/02/2019 Location Salt Lake City, Utah Schedule/Shift Full Time / Day
Receives and processes all email requests to the Facilities Department for Service requests for the assigned locations. Responsible for all facilities-related duties for on-boarding and off-boarding of Affiliate staff. Maintains seating plans and master cut sheets. Processes all individual and small group badge card requests, including coordination with CPCs, employees, and other Facilities Technicians. Updates and maintains all building signage in coordination with others, including public, HR, and safety-committee boards.
$12.96 - $15.25/hr depending on experience
• HS Diploma is required.
• Associate's Degree or equivalent education/experience is preferred.
• Background and experience supporting multiple and overlapping projects, while prioritizing effectively, as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years is required.
Skills and Knowledge
• MS Office proficiency including Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook (including electronic mail and calendaring features).
• Ability to operate office machines (printers, copiers, faxes, etc.) and telephone systems.
• English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
• Strong customer service, diplomacy, interpersonal and high-level communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Positively handle internal and external contacts (including vendors) and confidential information appropriately and maintain office workflow systems.
• Effectively prioritize work direction from multiple sources with tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent organizational skills
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/VeteransApply Apply Later
Fraud Alert: Please be aware of scams involving fraudulent job postings ...Learn more
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started