Sales CoordinatorJob ID SHP-1915709 Date Posted 08/12/2019 Location Sacramento, California Schedule/Shift Full Time / Day
Support Service Representative in delivering timely and accurate services in the areas of tactical client support, reporting and client issues. Owns and facilitates the account’s open enrollment strategy. Embodies Customer-Centricity in all activities and projects Sutter Health Plan as the partner of choice for Clients, Customers and Consultants.
High School diploma or eqivalent required. BA/BS degree desired.
• Bachelor's degree preferred and/or 1-2 years of related experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Effective presentation & influencing skills.
• Exceptional relationship-building skills
• Demonstrated project management skills: Planning/organizational/prioritization skills; ability to plan for both the long and short term; ability to work on many issues at once and to prioritize work Capacity to perform under deadline pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Advanced computer skills required such as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong learning agility, in order to quickly gain expertise on multiple products, services, tools, systems and processes preferred.
• Attention to detail and the ability to produce consistent and accurate reports and analyses.
• Accountable for timely delivery of client ready reports and analysis.
Must be a flexible, creative individual who is open to change.
• Capacity to perform under deadline pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills required.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started