IDAM Technical Specialist - Total Health & Productivity ManagementJob ID SHSO-1914662 Date Posted 08/22/2019 Location Sacramento, California Schedule/Shift Full Time / Day
The Technical Specialist provides support to the occupational and non-occupational THPM team. This position:
• Provides support to the THPM Service Line: IDAM team (occupational and non-occupational) and Workers’ Compensation Administrator for the purpose of complying with “Labor Code and other time sensitive requirements”, serving client needs, and maintaining internal quality standards.
• Assures accurate and timely Workers’ Compensation and leave case set up.
• Assures accurate and timely benefit payments, case responses and notices to injured and ill workers.
• Establishes and maintains timely and accurate data entry for the life cycle of the case.
• Supports THPM initiatives as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Maintain current CEU requirements required. Completion of IEA (Insurance Education Association) courses toward workers’ compensation certificate preferred.
Prior clerical office experience is required, preferably within a workers’ compensation, medical or legal office setting.
Must be computer literate and have understanding of medical terminology.
Must have proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as, excellent interpersonal skills in order to handle public contacts. Ability to work in a confidential setting. Must be able to process checks, type letters, and complete forms accurately and error free.
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods, move hands and fingers freely. Lift 5 – 10 pounds occasionally.
Must be able to type 40 cwpm.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started