Storeroom Clerk I (PT/40) ModestoJob ID MMCM-1900381 Date Posted 01/09/2019 Location Modesto, California
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Shipping and receiving experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County. If MHA and/or personal vehicle is used on Association business, must possess valid California Driver's License, and upon request, provide proof of liability insurance.
- Certification for driving forklift and Scissor lift within one month after beginning of employment with MMC.
- Inventory control experience
- Basic knowledge of computers in a warehouse setting.
- Shipping and receiving experience in a hospital setting.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: None
Schedule: Part Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 40
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.