Manager, Accreditation and LicensureJob ID MMCM-1810453 Date Posted 01/04/2019 Location Modesto, California
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related field
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in healthcare outcomes and performance improvement initiatives and/or experience in licensing/accreditation compliance and survey preparation.
- Experience in leading safety/quality/clinical effectiveness initiatives.
- Driver license, valid in the state of California
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN)
- Registered Nurse with a California state licensure upon hire
- Master's degree in a healthcare related field
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality RN (CN-PH QUAL)
- Lean Certified
Skills & Knowledge:
Must demonstrate excellent written/verbal interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. Data analytics acumen.
Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks. Must have initiative to work effectively without constant supervision and direction.
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Work, Power Point, and Excel is required. Ability to format tables, retrieve data via queries, and create presentations via Power Point.
Must be able to travel in and out of the Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel. If MMC and/or own vehicle is used on corporate business, must possess valid California driver’s license and upon request, provide proof of liability insurance.
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of personalities and departments, including medical staff members.
Ability to troubleshoot and provide direction under state laws
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.