Manager, Accreditation and LicensureJob ID MMCM-1810453 Date Posted 02/22/2019 Location Modesto, California
As the Manager, Accreditation & Licensure, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating components for Memorial Medical Center's Performance Improvement program to ensure compliance with Joint Commission accreditation standards, state and federal regulations and other identified standards. You will have responsibility for resource management, regulatory compliance and participation in quality improvement activities.
Additionally, you will be accountable to:
- Facilitate activities utilizing process improvement methodologies and serve as a resource to assist and train others
- Coordinate activities related to licensing and accreditation compliance and continuous survey readiness
- Provide guidance, team facilitation, training and support for performance improvement and special projects
- Be the primary point of contact for affiliates' survey readiness improvement needs and facilitate communications appropriately
Our ideal candidate will be a strong leader with superior communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills. You should have strong analytical skills, be well organized and be able to independently manage your time and tasks efficiently. Lastly, you should be able to build and lead successful teams in a rapidly changing environment.
Travel may be required in and out of Stanislaus County as well as other locations as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor's degree in a healthcare related field
- Valid, non-restricted CA driver license
- 3 or more years of recent experience in healthcare outcomes and performance improvement initiatives and/or experience in licensing/accreditation compliance and survey preparation
- Experience in leading safety/quality/clinical effectiveness initiatives
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) or a Master’s degree in a healthcare related field
- Registered Nurse with a California state licensure upon hire
- Certified Professional Healthcare Quality RN (CN-PH QUAL)
- Lean certification
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care, including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started