Clinical Nurse Educator - Full TimeJob ID MMCM-1900136 Date Posted 01/04/2019 Location Modesto, California
A registered professional nurse (RN) who demonstrates and possesses advanced knowledge and expertise necessary to plan, develop, implement, teach and evaluate training programs for a variety of clinical staff. Focuses on clinical and education needs of staff to improve care and advance patient care practices. Serves as leader, role model and consultant for educational practices and patient care delivery. Leadership and cost effective innovation is valued and promoted in provision of training. Overall efforts contribute to the effectiveness of the organization. This position will be supporting both medical surgical and critical care units.
- Current license to practice nursing in the state of California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Six (6) months of computer experience to include EPIC and Microsoft Windows.
- Must demonstrate excellent written/verbal interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks. Must have initiative to work efficiently without constant supervision and direction.
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel. If MMC and/ or own vehicle used on business, must possess valid California driver's license and upon request, provide proof of liability insurance.
- Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job duties.
- Physical, mental, and environmental factors: See attached Physical, Mental, and Environmental Job Factors.
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited program.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Variable
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.