Technical Analyst 3 – Ambulatory Quality Reporting System
The AQRS Technical Analyst supports the design, technical standards and testing of the Ambulatory Quality Reporting System. As part of a Scrum Agile development team, performs highly complex technical analysis, product design, implementation, and support for technology related activities. Strong professional and technical skills; able to deliver product with little to no supervision. Works effectively within each Sprint, provides customer support for technology, able to track and perform necessary trend analysis of issues and root-cause analysis. Provides support to the applications, systems, and storage, and escalates issues as needed. Provides training and mentoring to Technical Analyst 1 and Technical Analyst 2. Leads and/or participates in highly complex tasks.
Bachelor's Required Or equivalent education/experience
• Technical analysis experience, ability to work in a team environment, maintain a high level of customer service, and possess attention to detail as typically acquired in 6 to 8 years.
• Manages multiple competing priorities in a fast paced dynamic working environment.
• Development of process and procedures.
• Proven problem determination and resolution experience.
• Previous Scrum Agile experience; able to focus on minimum viable product.
• Experience with developing methodologies for analysis, development, implementation, and testing.
• Experience performing root cause analysis for production related issues.
• Medium to large organization experience with Hospital and/or other health care experience; ambulatory care a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of information technology concepts and technologies, as in knowledge of computer systems hardware and software, entity relationship models, design, protocols, and methodologies.
• Strong ability to document and implement short and long term plans of action.
• Proven verbal, written, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Adheres to change management policies.
• Interprets error logs and troubleshoots system and application issues.
• Communicates effectively; works independently and in a team environment.
• Proven ability to document system workflows.
• Good time management and organization skills.
• Proven ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service with little to no supervision.
• Interacts with internal and enterprise staff in a professional, effective manner.
• Conveys technical concepts and user needs to “lay” individuals, as well as communicate technical issues.
• High commitment to detail and accuracy.
• Supports and mentors team members.
• Maintains a positive attitude and is willing to learn new skills.
• Maintains a high level of energy and creativity.
• Learns internal applications to provide high level of service.
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Mather Field
Organization: Sutter Health Information Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.