Physical Therapist **5,000 Sign-On Bonus**Job ID SCH-1901388 Date Posted 01/18/2019 Location Crescent City, California
Education / Licensure / Registration / Certifications
- CA & OR Physical Therapist license, BLS-HCP
- Drivers License, Auto Insurance
- Current state licensure as a physical therapist. Will consider license applicant. BLS provider.
Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program: baccalaureate, master’s or doctorate degree in physical therapy.
Knowledge / Skills
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in demanding environment, balance multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic application and hardware functions required for applicable care setting.
- Essential Job Duties include and are not limited to:
- Provides physical therapy services as directed by the MD, PA, NP.
- Applies rehabilitation devices, such as: hand-rolls, slings, braces, sets up walkers, and arranges for canes. Establishes times and performs skilled physical therapy treatments.
- Maintains and documents in patient charts, restorative needs and potential. Provides input into team meetings and implements recommendations with staff, as directed. Ensures appropriate policies/procedures are followed.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started