Physical Therapist **5,000 Sign-On Bonus**Job ID SCH-1901388 Date Posted 01/18/2019 Location Crescent City, California
Education / Licensure / Registration / Certifications
- CA & OR Physical Therapist license, BLS-HCP
- Drivers License, Auto Insurance
- Current state licensure as a physical therapist. Will consider license applicant. BLS provider.
Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program: baccalaureate, master’s or doctorate degree in physical therapy.
Knowledge / Skills
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to work in demanding environment, balance multiple priorities and take appropriate actions.
Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic application and hardware functions required for applicable care setting.
- Essential Job Duties include and are not limited to:
- Provides physical therapy services as directed by the MD, PA, NP.
- Applies rehabilitation devices, such as: hand-rolls, slings, braces, sets up walkers, and arranges for canes. Establishes times and performs skilled physical therapy treatments.
- Maintains and documents in patient charts, restorative needs and potential. Provides input into team meetings and implements recommendations with staff, as directed. Ensures appropriate policies/procedures are followed.
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans
Find a Career at Sutter
Our employees are shaping the future of healthcare. Find a career at Sutter.Get Started