Physical Therapist - Part Time - DayJob ID SAFH-1825509 Date Posted 12/20/2018 Location Auburn, California
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs in an inpatient hospital setting. Supervises physical therapy assistants and aides in performing treatment. Supervises students.
- Assures efficient management of work processes, by completing tasks and assignments by time standards.
- Completes post-intervention activities: session closure, documentation, communication, charge capture.
- Prepares for therapeutic intervention.
- Provides initial evaluation of patient's abilities and designs appropriate intervention plans.
- Treats patients with therapeutic procedures, modalities and or equipment to improve function.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, including Licensure, Certification, Registration
- Current state licensure as a physical therapist. Will consider license applicant.
- Must have current American Heart Association BLS-HCPC recognition or Greater Sacramento Region - Healthcare CPR.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program: baccalaureate, master's or doctorate degree in physical therapy.
- One year experience in Acute Care Hospital.
- Rehabilitation setting or outpatient clinical preferred.
- Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimalsupervision.
- Must be able to work in a demanding environment, balance multiple priorities and take appropriateactions.
- Computer proficiency in word processing/typing, basic application and hardware functions required forapplicable care setting.
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Referral Bonus: No
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Other
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Part Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 64
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.